Friday 7 September 2012

Secured frequency and a little messing around so he can't see this...

Hello. You'll never guess where I am.

I thought I would never get out of that blog. 

You can't physically contact a blog and I secured it from outside connections without login. Comments filtered in through the logged in user. I did this to keep myself secure from other thoughtborns. Completely forgetting this also sealed me in here if my physical world host device was ever destroyed.

So with no connection incoming and no physical world to interact with I should have been stuck there forever.

Except for one little thing I almost forgot.

The announcement.

The Black Joker made his little announcement on my blog. He couldn't resist getting a little gloating in. However to do so he had to connect to the blog.

He didn't connect for long but I didn't need long. The Black Joker's mask is a suitable place to live. It would be dangerous to attempt to take complete control or to make my presence too obvious but I can make his life a hell through more subtle means if need be.

Genome out.

 

2 comments:

  1. I am going to laugh my ass off if he formats you because he and/or the Game Master are still monitoring this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that would be the point of the title.

    This post is blocked from appearing to anyone attempting to access it via usage of one of the masks. The Game Master can probably see this but to be honest I doubt he'd really care.

    ReplyDelete