Saturday 18 August 2012

Communication log #1

What are we doing?

Hunting.

But we're just sitting here?

What if someone finds us?

That's the reason you're here. You'll know if someone is coming won't you?

Sort of but still this seems like a bad idea. We should stay on the move.

Don't worry a target has just shown up.

Mr... Harold nothing else Harold... Has just fired his gun. I do not know what he shot at. I don't know if he hit but I assume he did.

I did.

Who did you shoot?

I believe it might have been one of the jokers.

Oh my god you aren't lying.

Of course not.

You shot one of the jokers?! Are you insane?!

Of course. Don't worry they'll be fine. they won't even know I did it until this post goes up.

It's going up in  a few seconds besides how the hell do you expect them not to notice you shot them?

First there is going to be at least a 4 hour delay before you post this if you know what's good for you and second.

I didn't shoot them with bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment