Monday 20 August 2012

Recording

The Black Joker, The one Mr. Ha- No mister Just Harold ... Harold shot, appeared before us today. He was not happy.

The Black Joker: What did you do?

Harold: What do you mean?

I have the authority to kill any contestant at any time and neither of you are supposed to be here anyways so don't you fucking play with me.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

You shot me!

*Harold quickly examines The Black Joker from head to toe* You look okay to me. 

You know what I mean. Stop being an idiot and tell me what you shot me with.

I didn't shoot you with anything.

*The Black joker drew his weapon* I said not to mess with me!

You misunderstand I was not messing with you. I actually did not shoot you with anything. I fired a blank. I merely did so knowing that Genome would post about it and you would be alerted. I wanted to get your attention.

*He didn't put away his weapon but he did relax slightly* You have it.

Good. I need an audience with your master. I originally just intended to win this tournament to get my audience but I figure that would be needlessly complicated. I figured perhaps you would be able to grant me my wish without the needless hassle.

*The Black Joker put away his weapon* You want to talk to the Game Master? *He laughed* Good luck in the tournament then.

I felt now incredible despair and rage.

The Mistress has forsaken me. I no longer have a purpose in life. The only reason I still live is the thought that perhaps I can gain retribution. The Game Master is my chance at retribution. I will have my audience one way or the other and if you force me to do this the hard way I will destroy everything he has built. This is a promise.

I'm sure you will die long before your threat comes to pass.

I felt what was coming seconds before it did. Harold drew out his gun and fired at The Black Joker's head. The Black Joker dodged impossibly fast and drew his weapon tripping Harold and then stomping on his hand as Harold attempted to aim his gun again.

I should kill you now but it will be much more fun watching you die in the tournament. 

He took Harold's guns and tossed them away then left. Harold calmly got up and went to get his guns. He was completely silent as he picked up his guns and I knew enough not to talk. I'm not sure what's going to happen next but I'm worried.      

No comments:

Post a Comment