Thursday 16 August 2012

Post #5Alpha

I made a mistake I admit this.

I found a track and had Mr. Miri follow it to the two kids. They were both sitting down at a small fire eating Mr. Miri's food. I failed to notice the small pile of bodies hidden nearby. I also failed to notice there was something wrong with the children until it was too late.

Mr. Miri smiled and drew his knives and approached the children. They turned to him with pitch black eyes and wide grins. They were Cold Ones. The warning bells went off here but it was far too late. It was a trap. I told Mr. Miri to turn back but not fast enough. There was a high pitched whine for a second and then the bullet tore through Mr. Miri's throat. His neck bulged for a moment as the bullet blew into it and the it exploded in a corona of blood as the bullet exited. His head with me still on it flew spinning through the air before landing face down in the dirt. 

A few seconds later I was lifted up and removed from the head. I was then instantly placed in a box. 

I will admit I made a mistake and now my plan is in jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment