Sunday 5 August 2012

God damn it!

Ok so as you can probably guess I got attacked. Some bastard

BOUGH MEN (noun)
   Old.

A servant for the Misery-Maker known as Old Mister Gaunt or the SLENDER MAN. The more common name for them is "proxies" - and these days, are divided up into smaller groups such as Agents or Hallowed. In the old days, they were all called Bough Men - for "they stood on the black boughs of Old Mister Gaunt's trees."

   Example: He began working as a Bough Man, hunting down runners and keeping track of other servants.

Other terms: proxies, Branched Men, the Pale Fingers.~Book of Cant

No. No no shut the hell up! I'm already pissed at you now is not the time to interrupt me with your bullshit!


So, I'm resting on this bench and suddenly Genome makes a beeping sound I check it and just see the message he left a day or two ago with a notepad saying "look behind you" I turn as this guy is standing behind me and stabs a knife at my face. I swing the laptop instinctively and manage to hit his hand then get up and ready myself still holding the laptop as a weapon. The guy flexes his hand glares at me and runs off. I'm sure he's still out there.

What the fuck Genome. You trying to get me killed?

Yes

Oh... I really wasn't expecting that answer.

Your death will be hilarious.

...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment