Monday 13 August 2012

The right motivation

Tell the nice people what you just did.

I went back. She was still there. I took her sword

Claymore

Her claymore yes. I took it and stabbed it through her head.

You killed her.

I killed her.

In cold blood as she slept.

Yes.

With her own weapon.

Yes.

Then what did you do?

I threw away my tonfas. They're useless to me.

Tell them what happened next.

I waited outside the hospital with my knife. I waited for someone to leave and snuck up behind them slitting their throat as soon as they stepped out of the safe area.

How many?

Five dead so far.

What did you do if someone saw you?

Ran into the safety of the hospital.

Why did you do this?

To kill you. 

Did you make enough for your plan?

Yes.

What happened then?

I bought the new computer. It was a mask like the cards wear but without a symbol and without the extra benefits. This was all explained by the club running the store. Then I smashed the laptop... I thought I killed you...

But?

You were in the mask. You are in my mind.

How can you get rid of me?

By killing everyone and winning the tournament.

That's right. Good Mr. Miri. Let's go find someone to kill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment